Garmin Oregon 700 GPS
The Garmin Oregon 700 provides comprehensive navigation from the palm of your hand to guide you when roaming off the beaten path. Its powerful antenna delivers faster location information in the most challenging environments. It comes with a built in 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors, to measure your elevation, while never getting caught off guard in a storm. It's expanded wireless capabilities allows you to make easy software updates, check weather radars, and share LiveTrack location data or geocache discoveries via WiFi or your smartphone.
Compatible with the Garmin TOPO digital topographic maps collection.
- Size: 6.1cm x 11.4cm x 3.3cm
- 7.62cm (3") sunlight-readable touchscreen display with dual orientation
- Display resolution: 160 x 240 pixels
- Display type: 6.604cm (2.6") 65K colour TFT
- Weight: 209.8g with batteries
- Battery: Up to 16 hours
- Water proofing: IPX7 (can take brief submersion up to 1m)
- Memory: 1.7 GB
- Built in 3-axis compass with accelerometer & barometric altimeter
- Networks: GPS & GLONASS
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, and ANT+
- Get live weather reports by using your mobile phone to connect to the GPS
- 1-year Garmin BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription & 1-year OS Maps Premium for route planning