Soul 300 Treetops Tent
The Soul 300 3 person tent is the ideal starter tent for exploring. It can be pitched in under seven minutes thanks to the simple tunnel design and two pole structure, while the fast pack tent bag ensures it’s a breeze to pack away. The Soul is perfect for adventurers who wish to minimise pitching time and make the most of the great outdoors.
It uses durable fibreglass poles and his an advanced ventilation system to minimise condensation, while light-proof fabric helps you get a good nights sleep, even in mid summer.
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric, exclusive to Vango
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Additional Ventilation – Increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Inner First Pitch - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery on orders over £10 in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.