Ordnance Survey Great British Travel Journal
Whether your adventures are a stroll in the park or taking on some of Britain's highest peaks, the Ordnance Survey Travel Journal has got you covered; helping you plan routes, trips, and record inspirational ideas. The first section provides tips on outdoor safety, enjoyable and easy planning, equipment checklists, outdoor skills, and information on rights of way and the Countryside Code (perfect for those who are brand new to country walks!). The remainder is blank lined and numbered pages for you to record your routes, favourite spots, wildlife encounters, or memories. The journal is 160 A5 pages, with the first sixteen printed, and the remainder available for you. It also features and elastic closure band to keep it secure. It has been printed using recycled material and is also recyclable.
- 160 pages total, 144 blank lined pages, printed on recycled paper
- Hardbound cover made using recycled materials
- 16 pages of useful information and tips
- Elastic band to mark your place or keep it neat in your rucksack
- Ideal for bird watching, walk diary, holiday journal or more