Specific Terms and Conditions for: Christmas Giveaway 2023
1. These terms and conditions are the Specific Terms which apply to this prize draw promotion (the ‘Prize Draw’).
2. These terms apply in additional to the General Terms and you should read these Specific Terms together with the General Terms, which can be found on the OS website: General Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws (ordnancesurvey.co.uk). If any provisions in these Specific Terms conflict with the General Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail.
3. By entering this Prize Draw, you accept that you will be bound by these Specific Terms and the General Terms.
The Prize Draw
4. OS is running the Prize Draw (‘Promoter’). You can find out more details about the Promoter below.
5. There will be one winner who will receive all the 13 prizes valued at £1,016.43 in total as stated below:
6. The opening date for the Prize Draw is 9:00am on 16/10/2023. 7. The closing date for the Prize Draw is midnight on 19/11/2023. Entries received after this time will not be counted. 8. The winner will be chosen by OS by random draw from all the valid entries. The draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date.
To enter, you must:
9. Make any purchase in the OS Shop between 16/10/23 and 19/11/23 and fill in our entry form on the order confirmation email after checkout during the promotional period between the opening and closing date set out above.
10. The Prize Draw is limited to one entry per person
11. Purchase is necessary. Proof of purchase may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their prize.
12. Failure to claim the prize in accordance with the General Terms will result in the prize being forfeited and OS reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
13. The Promoter and the prize provider will send the prizes free of charge to a UK address provided by the winner within 30 days of the winner claiming their prize.
14. Instructions on how to activate the annual subscription to OS Maps will be provided by OS. The winner has until the expiry date stated on the gift card to activate their subscription. Use of the OS Maps services is subject to separate terms and conditions. These can be found at: www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/legal/os-maps-terms.
15. Where you have indicated your consent to receiving communications from the Promoter about their offers, products, special offers, promotions and services:
a. your email address will be added to their electronic mailing list accordingly;
b. any personal data you provide will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 and associated laws;
d. see also the General Terms with regard to the announcement of winners;
e. if you do not wish the use of your details for marketing purposes to continue at any time, you can select the unsubscribe option in the emails that are sent to you.
Ordnance Survey Limited (company number 09121572) trading as Ordnance Survey or OS, registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at Explorer House, Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON SO16 0AS.
Ordnance Survey Leisure Limited is a subsidiary company of Ordnance Survey, which is registered in England and Wales (company no. 06894550), and whose registered office is at Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton SO16 0AS