ST&G's Solid Gold Great British Bucket List Map
Get inspired and create your own Great British bucket list with this gold-standard selection of places to go and things to know. It’s a treasury of crowdsourced local intel, road-less-travelled experiences and (mostly) free fun… your golden ticket to the adventure of a lifetime (and a lifetime of adventure).
What's on the map?
- 1,000 PRICELESS PLACES TO GO AND THINGS TO KNOW Brilliant places for travel, adventure and unique discoveries, including stunning scenery, cultural intrigue and truly ridiculous place names
- CROWDSOURCED MAP Locations are a combination of crowdsourced suggestions (over 9,000 submitted by customers) and highlights from existing Marvellous Maps’ about Britain’s best bits
- A FOCUS ON FREE TO ENJOY PLACES With more people choosing to enjoy their holidays and adventures in Britain, combined with cost-of-living concerns, discover places and experiences that are (mostly) free to enjoy
- OUTDOORS & ADVENTURE The very best wild and beautiful places, mountains, beaches, islands, rivers, lakes, and family-friendly adventures
- CULTURE & HERITAGE The top historical and folklore-y places, alongside music, film & TV and literature locations and a suitable smattering of funny place names
- LONG-DISTANCE ROUTES Epic adventures along the finest famous and not-so-famous long-distance walking, cycling, train and road routes
- FOOD, FESTIVALS & EVENTS Britain’s top sports, music and other festivals and events, with a side helping of great destination pubs / cafes and favourite local dishes
- THINGS TO KNOW Priceless information and inspiration to help you have a great time, save money and enjoy unforgettable adventures
Alongside this unique breadth of topics, the Solid Gold* Great British Bucket List Map also includes:
- YOUR BUCKET LIST - create your own from the complete list of locations
- GOLDEN BUCKETS - some truly unmissable places and experiences
- TRIP PLANNER - see journey times and carbon footprints for 150 journeys
- BUSY BEES - avoid / plan around hotspots at peak times
Mix and match offer. Buy two and save 25% or three or more for 33% off across the ST&G range. Discount automatically applied at checkout. Excludes sale.
Joyously busy with information
Whether your interest is music, food, film, or adventure – find interesting factoids about your chosen topic from all over the Isles
Get inspired with the best views, routes, and events and create your unique journey, plan your adventures around your interests
Top 50 Road Trips
Explore the top 50 roads trips across Britain or plan your own adventure packed bucket list trip
Discover amazing treasures across the Isles, from secluded beaches, to awe-inspiring waterways and mountains, you will only ever be a stones throw away from adventure
Vaguely Useful Trivia
From discovering the best way to plan a great adventure, or trying out new activities on route, get all the tops tips & tricks
Not only are they practical for that impulsive road trip, but they look wonderful displayed in a frame on the wall
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.