Advance Kids Black Short Sleeve Outdoor Robe
The dryrobe® Advance short sleeve is designed to let you get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe® allows you to change anywhere whilst protecting you from the elements and keeping you warm in any climate.
The short sleeve design enables you to get changed quickly and easily. dryrobe® is not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed.
Keep doing the things you love outdoors, with the world's most advanced change robe.
The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge your kids might face. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Fast easy change short sleeve design
- Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester)
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3, or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe®. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe® until you own one. If your child needs to get changed for sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, or they simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve offers warm, fast changing in any climate.
- Leave it on over their clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve their energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep their hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
- Store essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
A dryrobe® Advance is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® change robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to let children use a dryrobe® Advance while on the water.
|Age 5-9||Up to 134cm||66cm||85cm|
The short sleeve dryrobe is designed to be an oversize fit, so if you are unsure go for the larger option. The sleeve design means that the shorter they are the longer the sleeve length. Use the shoulder to hem measurement to ensure their new dryrobe will not trail on the ground.
The dryrobe® Advance does not need regular washing - spot clean with a damp sponge as needed. Unless it's very dirty just dry at room temperature between uses. Never expose the dryrobe to strong heat sources of any kind
Your dryrobe is treated with an eco-friendly PFC-free Durable Water-Repellent finish (DWR). After several washes or extended wear you may notice water is no longer beading, and you may need to revitalise the DWR. Use an outdoor fabric proofing DWR treatment such as NikWax. Check the product for instructions.