Organic Towelling Kids Grey Robe
Designed by surfers, the super-soft to touch Towel dryrobe gives your child enough room to change inside, whilst being covered and protected from the elements. Keeping them warm and dry when getting changed outside.
Made from 100% organic cotton, our unique short length sleeve design allows them to use both hands to get their swimwear, wetsuit or sports gear off and back on without over-exposing themselves.
- Unique short length sleeve design to prevent draughts and unwanted exposure
- Made using 100% organic cotton, approved by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- High-quality design and detailing, with extra arm coverage and embroidered dryrobe logo on the front
- Absorbent, super-soft, 400 gsm organic cotton towelling helps you get dry quickly
- Ideal for indoor or spring and summer outdoor changing
- You can use both hands to free yourself from the clutches of the super-stretch wetsuit
- Designed to give you enough room to change inside, whilst being covered up
- Stay warm and dry whilst changing outside
|5-9 Years||100 - 135cm|
(3'3" - 4'4")
|10-14 Years||135 - 150cm|
(4'4" - 4'9")
Chlorine from swimming pools and the sun are bleaching agents, and so some lightening of the colour or discolouration can occur over time if the robe is exposed to these.
- Machine wash on low temperature
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Always dry after use