Experience Great Britain
Inside Lonely Planet's Experience Great Britain :
- Unique experiences to string together an unforgettable trip
- Inspiring full-colour travel photography and maps throughout
- Highlights and trip builders to help tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Fresh perspectives to surprise you with things you hadn't thought of, as well as fresh takes on the well-known sights
- Insider tips help you discover hidden gems and get around like a local
- Expert insights take you to the heart of the place - food, nature, hiking, breweries & distilleries, history
- Practical info and tips on money, getting around, unique and local ways to stay, and responsible travel
- Covers London and surrounding areas, the Southwest of England, Birmingham & the Midlands, the North of England, Cardiff, Wales, Edinburgh, Glasgow & South Scotland, Stirling, Inverness, Scotland's Highlands & Islands
About Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, videos, 14 languages, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day.
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.