Magical Britain: 650 Enchanted and Mystical Sites
This unique atlas of magical Britain reveals an enchanted and often forgotten mythical past, charted through the hidden places in its sacred landscape.
Explore Britain’s mysterious otherworld of spirits, fairies, giants and dragons and reconnect with folklore, myth and paganism in 650 sites. Featuring original and evocative photography, detailed descriptions of stories and folklore, plus 36 secret locations never previously published.
Journey to the hidden places in our sacred landscape. Discover Britain’s forgotten magical past and mythical sites:
- Places featured in the stories of King Arthur, Merlin and the Celtic Saints
- Entrances to the Otherworld
- Spirits in the stone, creation stories and giants’ strongholds
- Sites of healing, divination and wish-making
- Secret shrines and places of ancient ritual
- Sacred Goddess sites in the landscape
- Legendary locations of Norse mythology
- Dragons and Mermaids
About the author
Rob Wildwood is a folklore researcher from the North of England. He has spent over 10 years travelling Britain documenting and photographing its hidden places of magic. He is the author of four books including The Land of the Fae: Merlin’s Quest and Primal Awareness: Reconnecting with the Spirits of Nature.
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.