OS Scafell Pike Large Towel
Discover our new collection of travel towels.
Dry off with the highest peak in England. Whether you're day tripping or taking on the three peaks challenge - admire the view from the top, wherever you are. Our OS Scafell Pike Lake District Trek Towel is super soft, lightweight, highly absorbent, and dries 8 times faster than the average towel! This travel towel is made from highly absorbent soft fibre material, making it both practical and nice to the touch. The Polygene® permanent odour control helps keep down smells - no more Rover stinking up the car on the ride home. Scale Scafell Pike with no worry of vertigo, neatly stow away at a moment's notice.
- Features 1:25,000 mapping of Scafell Pike, printed extra large
- Composition: 66% polyester made from 8.7 recycled bottles and 34% polyester
- Soft fibre- extra soft-feel fabric
- Lightweight, ultra compact, and highly absorbent
- Dimensions open: 150cm x 90cm
- Absorbs 9x its own weight in water
- Dries 8x quicker than a standard beach towel
- Treated with Polygene permanent odour control
- Wash separately at 40 degrees; do not iron, do not tumble dry