Talon 22 Men's Daypack
Whether you’re bagging peaks or bikepacking, the Talon 22 is the perfect carry solution. This lightweight pack features a breathable, close-to-body AirScape backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you. Trekking pole, ice axe and bike helmet attachment points make this a truly multi-sport pack. Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
Key Talon Features:
- AirScape SUSPENSION An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- LIGHT AND FAST A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- MULTI-SPORT From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
Key Pack Features:
- Adjustable AirScape backpanel
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoirs
- Die Cut EVA Harness
- External hydration access
- Front powermesh pocket/li>
- Grab handle on top
- Injection moulded Airscape HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal mesh pocket
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Padded hipbelt
- Reflective graphics
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Zippered panel access
- 100DX210D High Ten Nylon Recy Wave Check BSAPP C0
- Accent Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth Recycled BSAPP C0
- Load Range: 5 - 8 kg
- Size: S/M H 49 x W 27 x D 23 cm, L/XL H 56 x W 29 x D 23 cm
|Pack Size||Back Size|
|S/M||43 – 50.5 cm
(17 - 20")
|L/XL||48 - 58.5 cm
(19 - 23")
Measure from your C7 vertebrae (the bony bump at the base of your neck) to the iliac crest (just above your hip bone) to get your back length, and choose your pack accordingly.