Walks in Cornwall - Pathfinder guidebook 5
185 miles of stunning walking with 25 routes of the mighty South West Coast Path . . .
Discover beautiful country walks around Cornwall with the OS Pathfinder Guidebooks, graded by length and ranging from just over 4 to 11 miles. Make the most out of your next trip to Cornwall! All walks in this book include written directions, an extract of the OS map for the area, and some background on the history and natural environment you may see. Most of the walks avoid busy roads and are designed for day trips and holidays. There are notes on parking, pubs, and things to see on the route. They also handily include GPS waypoints to help you confirm your location. Many of the walks in this guide use sections of the Cornwall Coastal Path, including one that visits Land's End, a route around Daphne Du Maurier's estate, and the Saints way.This is one of a series of books with great walking routes covering the most popular and scenic areas of Britain.
Walks in this book:
- Mylor, Restronguet Creek, and the Pandora Inn
- Men-an-tol, the Nine Maidens, and Lanyon Quoit
- Prussia Cove and Cudden Point
- West Pentire, The Kelseys, and Holywell Bay
- Lerryn and St Winnow
- Porthcurno, Porthgwarra, and St Levan's Church
- Polruan and Lanteglos
- Helford, Little Dennis, and Manaccan
- Efford Down and the Bude Canal
- Land's End and Nanjizal from Sennen Cove
- Falmouth Bay and the Helford River
- Hawker Country -Morwen-stow & Masrsland Mouth
- Mount Edgecumbe, the Sound and Cawsand
- The Cheesewring and Kilmar Tor
- Around St Agnes
- Little Petherick Creek, Dennis Hill, & Camel Trail
- Polkerris, Radymoney Cove, and Gribbin Head
- Stepper Point from Tevone
- Looe, Kilminorth Wood, and Talland Bay
- Portloe and Veryan
- Lizard Point, Kynance Cove, and Cadgwith
- Dizzard Point, St Gennys, and Millook Water
- Chun Quoit, Pendeen Watch, and Botallack
- Lamorna, St Loy's and the Merry Maidens
- Zennor to St Ives by Coffin Path
- Trebarwith and Delabole
- Tintagel, Boscastle, and St Nectan's Glen
- The Dodman, Gorran Haven, and Portmellon
Whether you’re looking for a long stroll or an exhilarating hike, there is something for everyone
Tried and True
All routes are tried and tested by seasoned walkers
The best way to discover what an area has to offer. All walks are rated for difficulty
Durable & Weatherproof
Never get caught out in a storm with our durable and weatherproof Pathfinder guidebooks
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.