Walks in Norfolk - Pathfinder guidebook 45
200 miles of inland and coastal walking visiting windpumps and watermills . . .
Walk 28 beautiful trails across Norfolk with the OS Pathfinder Guidebooks, graded by length and ranging from 3 ¾ to 11 miles.The routes range from extended strolls to longer hikes, offering something for all levels! Explore the area including the stunning coastal scenery in the north of the country, such as the unique inland waterways of the Broads to the east and the remote beauty of the vast fenlands to the west. Walking routes include some historic highlights: Castle rising and Oxburgh Hall, as well as ancient routes such as Boudicca's and the Peddars way. You can also discover stunning seascapes at Overstand and Wells-next-the-Sea. Each walk includes a detailed description, an OS map, GPS waypoints and notes ofkey featuresand things to see.
Publication Date: 2019
Walks in this book:
- Binham Priory
- Oxborough and Gooderstone
- Hales Green from Loddon
- Marham Fen and the Nar Valley Way
- Tyrrel's Wood and Shelton
- Felbrigg Park and Metton
- Langmere and the Devil's Punchbowl
- River Bure and Upton Marshes
- How Hill and Ludham
- The Buckenhams
- Hardley Cross
- Blickling and the River Bure
- Peddars Way Fring and Sedgeford
- Castle Acre and West Acre
- Boudca's Way Shotesham & Saxlingham Nethergate
- Thompson Common and the Pingos
- Westwick Woods and the Weaver's Way
- West Runton and Beacons Hill
- Wiveton Downs and Cley next the Sea
- The Burnhams
- Denver Sluice a three rivers walk
- Wells-next-the-Sea, Warham, and Wighton
- The Weaver's Way to The Berney Arms
- Reepham, Marriott's Way, and Salle
- Weeting Castle and Grime's Graves
- Castle Rising and Roydon Common
- Ringstead Downs and the Norfolk Coast
Whether you’re looking for a long stroll or an exhilarating hike, there is something for everyone
Tried and True
All routes are tried and tested by seasoned walkers
The best way to discover what an area has to offer. All walks are rated for difficulty
Durable & Weatherproof
Never get caught out in a storm with our durable and weatherproof Pathfinder guidebooks
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.