Walks in Kent - Pathfinder guidebook 8
190 miles of superb country walking across the Weald and North Downs . . .
Explore 28 beautiful coastal and inland walks around Kent with the OS Pathfinder Guidebooks, graded by length and ranging from 3 ½ to 10 miles.
Make the most out of your next trip to the Kent with this handy guide! Including the Isle of Sheppey and a wealth of history from Roman time to modern times - with many of the key sites visited on these pre-planned walks. Each walk includes easy-to-follow route directions and accompanied by large-scale Ordnance Survey route maps, GPS waypoints, and captivating photographs.Walks in this guide include the Stodmarsh Nature Reserve, Lullingstone Castle, St Margaret's Bay, and the Stour valley, as well as part of the north Downs Way, Weald Way, Pilgrims' way, and Greensand way.This is one of a series of books with great walking routes covering the most popular and scenic areas of Britain. Printed with weather-resistant covers featuring durable rounded corners, they are the perfect companion for country walking throughout Britain.
Publication Date: 2020
Walks in this book:
- Elham and Acrise
- Stodmarsh and the Stour Valley
- Brookland and Fairfield
- Appledore and the Royal Military Canal
- Sutton Valence and Ulcombe
- Westerham and Chartwell
- Sandwich and Sandwich Bay
- Forthing Common, Postling, and Tolsford Hill
- Lamberhurst and Hook Green
- Knole Park, Godden Green, and One Tree Hill
- Mereworth Woods and West Peckham
- Egerton and Pluckley
- Ightham more and Oldbury Hill
- Benenden and Rolvenden
- Shoreham and Lullingstone Park
- Ancient and modern woodland around Blean
- Cranbrook and Sissinghurst
- Penshurst and Chiddingstone
- Linton and Boughton Monchelsea
- Reculver and the Wantsum Walk
- he Isle of Harty
- Hollingbourne and Thurnham
- St Margaret's Bay and The South Foreland
- Wye and Crundale Downs
- Bridge, Bishopsbourne, and Pett Bottom
- Oare marshes, the Swale, and Luddenham
- Chilham, Godmerhsam, and the Stour Valley
Whether you’re looking for a long stroll or an exhilarating hike, there is something for everyone
Tried and True
All routes are tried and tested by seasoned walkers
The best way to discover what an area has to offer. All walks are rated for difficulty
Durable & Weatherproof
Never get caught out in a storm with our durable and weatherproof Pathfinder guidebooks
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.