Walks in The Cotswolds - Pathfinder guidebook 6
180 miles of wonderful walking in idyllic, limestone countryside . . .
Take a journey on 28 beautiful walks across the Cotswolds with the OS Pathfinder Guidebooks, graded by length and ranging from 3 to 10 miles. All walks in this book include written directions, an extract of the OS map for the area and some background on the history and natural environment you see. Most of the walks avoid busy roads and are designed to help you make the most of a holiday or day trips. There are notes on parking, pubs, and things to see en-route. The routes range from extended strolls to longer hikes, something for all levels! Each walk includes a detailed description, an OS map, GPS waypoints and notes of key features and things to see.This is one of a series of books with great walking routes covering the most popular and scenic areas of Britain. Printed with weather-resistant covers featuring durable rounded corners, they are the perfect companion for country walking throughout Britain.
Publication Date: 2020
Walks in this book:
- Minster Lovell and the River Windrush
- Northleach and Hampnett
- Minchinhampton Common
- Blockley and Norcombe Wood
- Wotton-under-Edge, the Tyndale monument, and Coombe Hill
- Broadway and Broadway Tower
- Sapperton and Daneway
- Chipping Campden and Dover's Hill
- Cooper's Hill and Buckholt Wood
- Castle Combe
- Dyrham Park and West Littleton
- Burford, Fulbrook, and Widford
- Brimpsfield and Syde
- Bibury and the River Coln
- The Guitings and Guiting Wood
- Blenheim Park
- Haresfield beacon and Standish Wood
- Wychwood Forest
- Adlestrop, Cornwell, and Oddington
- Laurie Lee Country
- Cleeve Common
- Bath and Claverton Down
- Standton, Stanway, and Snowshill
- Winchcombe, Hailes Abbey, and Sudeley Castle,/li>
- Chedworth and Withington
- The Rollright Stones
- Bourton-on-the-Water, The Slaughters, and Naunton
- Bredon Hill
Whether you’re looking for a long stroll or an exhilarating hike, there is something for everyone
Tried and True
All routes are tried and tested by seasoned walkers
The best way to discover what an area has to offer. All walks are rated for difficulty
Durable & Weatherproof
Never get caught out in a storm with our durable and weatherproof Pathfinder guidebooks
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.