Walks in Cheshire - Pathfinder guidebook 42
175 miles of delightfully pastoral country walking from Thurstaston Common on the Wirral to Tegg's Nose on the north-western fringes of the Peak District National Park . . .
Uncover 28 beautiful walks around Cheshire with the OS Pathfinder Guidebooks, graded by length and ranging from 3 ½ to 10 ½ miles. The routes range from extended strolls to longer hikes, something for all levels! Each walk includes a detailed description, an OS map, GPS waypoints, and notes of key features and things to see.This is one of a series of books with great walking routes covering the most popular and scenic areas of Britain. Printed with weather-resistant covers featuring durable rounded corners, they are the perfect companion for country walking throughout Britain.
Publication Date: 2019
Walks in this book:
- Wirswall Hill and Big Mere
- Bollington and Nab Head
- Little Budworth Country Park
- Styal and the Bollin Valley
- Dane Valley
- Chester and the River Dee
- Astbury mere and Village
- Delamere Forest
- Audlem and the Shropshire Union Canal
- Bulkeley Hill and Raw Head
- Disley and Lyme Park
- Dunham Park and the Bridgewater Canal
- Farndon and Churton
- Gawsworth Hall and North Rode
- Trent and Mersey Canal and Great Budworth
- Beeston Castle and the Shropshire Union Canal
- Caldy Hill, Thurstaston and the Wirral Way
- Wirral Way, Parkgate and the Dee Estuary
- Above Helsby and Frodsham
- Mow Cop and Litle Moreton Hall
- Timberbrook and the Cloud
- Tegg's Nose and Macclesfield Forest
- Etherow and Goyt Valley
Whether you’re looking for a long stroll or an exhilarating hike, there is something for everyone
Tried and True
All routes are tried and tested by seasoned walkers
The best way to discover what an area has to offer. All walks are rated for difficulty
Durable & Weatherproof
Never get caught out in a storm with our durable and weatherproof Pathfinder guidebooks
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.