Walks in New Forest, Hampshire & South Downs - Pathfinder guidebook 12
155 miles of walking in Hampshire's glorious countryside taking in the ancient oaks and heather-clad expanses of the New Forest . . .
Explore 28 beautiful walks across New Forest, Hampshire, and South Downs with the OS Pathfinder Guidebooks, graded by length and ranging from 2 to 10 miles. The routes range from extended strolls to longer hikes, something for all levels! This guide covers the New Forest National park, Hampshire, and the South Downs, including the Itchen and Test Valleys. Each walk includes a detailed description, an OS map, GPS waypoints, and notes of key features and things to see. Choose from a stroll across typical New Forest heathland at Bishop's Dyke to the much more energetic download walking around Kingsclere and Watership Down or exploring the beautiful Meon Valley.This is one of a series of books with great walking routes covering the most popular and scenic areas of Britain.
Publication Date: 2019
Walks in this book:
- Bishop's Dyke, New Forest
- New Forest Snapshot
- Winchester's water meadows
- Ashmansworth and Crux Easton
- The Itchen Valley
- Holmsley's old railway and Whitten Pond
- Warsash waterside and woodland
- Silchester's Roman Town
- Odiham and the Basingstoke Canal
- Cheriton and Hinton Ampner
- Selborne and Noar Hill
- Chalk streams at Fullerton
- East Meon & the Downs
- Standing Hat, New Forest
- Fritham & Ashley Walk
- Hawkhill Inclosure and Beaulieu Heath
- Queen Elizabeth Country Park
- Chilcomb and the South Downs
- Hillhead & Titchfield
- Test Valley rails and trails
- Itchen Abbas & the water babies
- Rockbourne and Breamore
- Coasting around Keyhaven
- Meon Valley rails and trails
- Denmead and the cradle of cricket
- Bentley and the Hampshire Downs
- Stockbridge and Danebury Hill
- Kingsclere and Watership Down
Whether you’re looking for a long stroll or an exhilarating hike, there is something for everyone
Tried and True
All routes are tried and tested by seasoned walkers
The best way to discover what an area has to offer. All walks are rated for difficulty
Durable & Weatherproof
Never get caught out in a storm with our durable and weatherproof Pathfinder guidebooks
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.