Walks in South Downs National Park & East Sussex - Pathfinder guidebook 67
185miles of superb South Down and East Sussex walking with the best routes of the South Downs Way . . .
Get lost in 28 beautiful walks across South Downs national Park and East Sussex with the OS Pathfinder Guidebooks, graded by length and ranging from 3 to 12 miles. The routes range from extended strolls to longer hikes, offering something for all levels! Each walk includes a detailed description, an OS map, GPS waypoints, and notes of key features and things to see.Routes include Beachy Head, Battle, Bodiam Castle, Ditchling Beacon, Seven Sisters, and 500 Acre Wood - which was the inspiration for Winnie the Pooh.This is one of a series of books with great walking routes covering the most popular and scenic areas of Britain.
Publication Date: 2020
Walks in this book:
- Northiam and Great Dixter
- Battle 1066 Country Walk
- Airman's Grave and Duddleswell
- Brightling Park and Fullers Follies
- Barcombe Mills and the Ouse Valley
- Pevensey Levels
- Cuckmere Haven from Seaford
- Burwash and Bateman's
- Firle Beacon and Charleston Farmhouse
- Bewl Water from Wadhurst
- Rye form Iden
- Hartfield, Withyham, and Five Hundred Acre Wood
- Bodiam Castle and the Rother Valley
- Beachy Head and Long Down
- Icklesham from Winchelsea
- Groombridge Through the Medway Valley
- Blackboys and Waldron
- Friston Forest, the Seven Sisters, & Cuckmere Haven
- Mayfield and Wadhurst Park
- Alfriston, Long Man of Wilmington, and Jevington
- Blackcap and Stanmer Down from Ditchling Beacon
- Arlington and Abbot's Wood
- Sussex Border Paths from Fletching
- Cuckmere River & Norton Top from Alfriston
- Downland Walk from Telscombe
- Ditchling Beacon, Clayton Windmills, & Chattri Memorial
- Lewes, Balmer Down, and the River Ouse
Whether you’re looking for a long stroll or an exhilarating hike, there is something for everyone
Tried and True
All routes are tried and tested by seasoned walkers
The best way to discover what an area has to offer. All walks are rated for difficulty
Durable & Weatherproof
Never get caught out in a storm with our durable and weatherproof Pathfinder guidebooks
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.