Walks in Peak District - Pathfinder guidebook 63
175 miles of wonderful walking . . .
Uncover 28 beautiful circular walks around the Peak District with the OS Pathfinder Guidebooks, graded by length and ranging from 3 ½ to 11 ¼ miles. Make the most out of your next trip to the Peak District! The walks in this book include written directions, an extract of the OS map for the area, and some background on the history and natural environment you may see.The Peak District's landscape varies dramatically, with historic towns and dramatic rolling hills. You can discover routes through the White Peak area of the South - with pastoral countryside criss-crossed by dry stone - or take on more challenging walks in the rugged Dark Peak of the north, characterised by distinctive gritstone.This is one of a series of books with great walking routes covering the most popular and scenic areas of Britain.
Publication date: 2020
Walks in this book:
- Eyam and Stoney Middleton
- Higger Tor and Burbage Rocks
- Elton and Robin Hood's Stride
- The Chatsworth Estate
- Deep Dale and the Magpie Mine
- Wormhill and Monk's Dale
- Whinstone Lee Tor and Cutthroat Bridge
- Lord's Seat
- Pilsbury Castle
- Win Hill and Thornhill
- Chee Dale
- The Huddersfield Narrow Canal and Standedge Tunnel
- Broomead Reservoir
- Lose Hill
- Lyme Park and the Macclesfield Canal
- Beeley and Hob Hurst's House
- Dane Bridge and Lud's Church
- Biggin and Biggin Dale
- Langsett and Midhope Reservoirs
- Crowden and Millstone Rocks
- Grindon and the River Hamps
- Edale and Crookstone Hill
- Win Hill and Hope Cross
- Dovestone Edge
- Alport Castles
- Kinder Low
- Margery Hill
Whether you’re looking for a long stroll or an exhilarating hike, there is something for everyone
Tried and True
All routes are tried and tested by seasoned walkers
The best way to discover what an area has to offer. All walks are rated for difficulty
Durable & Weatherproof
Never get caught out in a storm with our durable and weatherproof Pathfinder guidebooks
Order before 4pm weekdays for:
- Free standard delivery in up to five working days
- 1st Class delivery in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express Next Day delivery on the next working day
Custom Made map orders will take one extra day for printing. Framed and canvas products are handmade and usually take 10-12 working days to dispatch. If you order on a bank holiday we'll start on your order on the next working day.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in checkout once you enter your address and pick a delivery option.
Sorry, we do not currently deliver outside of the UK.
See Full Delivery information here.